About the Role
Jaci Carroll Staffing is currently recruiting for an Operations Support Specialist position in the Waterbury area. The hours will be Monday through Friday from 6:30-3:00pm with a pay of $17.00-$19.00/HR. This is a temp-to-hire position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Light building maintenance including trash removal, sweeping floor, emptying cardboard and recycling bins as time allows.
• Ensure clean, safe, and organized work areas.
• Supply production department with raw materials as necessary for manufacturing.
• Clear manufactured products from production floor into stock location.
• Provide general assistance to ensure the production process’s smooth running.
• Assist operators with automated bags.
• Ensure compliance with all safety and work rules.
Qualified candidates must have:
• General math skills.
• Forklift certified or willing to be trained to become certified.
• General inventory concepts.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to frequently walk throughout production floor through the workday.
• Ability to frequently bend and lift at the waist/knees.
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office and speak to one of our coordinators at 203-574-4838.
About the Company
Jaci Carroll Staffing: Providing short term and long term positions to thousands in the Waterbury and Torrington areas since 1976.