About the Role
Jaci Carroll Staffing has two open positions available for 1st and 2nd shift, full-time, Monday through Friday for $24/hr. as an Eyelet Tool Setter in the Watertown area. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assist with start-up of presses as required.
· Locates and lays out tooling per the production schedule.
· Reads prints to determine specified tolerances and sequences of operations for machine set up.
· Sets die, punches, and all other auxiliary equipment to standard work in a timely manner.
· Checks parts for proper tolerances, surface blemishes, dimensions, etc. And adjusts as needed to achieve a quality part that can be submitted for production approval.
· Cleans and inspects tooling and confirms tooling is production ready before returning to storage.
· Repairs and replaces production tooling when needed.
· Assists with troubleshooting on jobs as required by production and quality requirements, and make appropriate changes when needed.
· Operates with safety as a priority; consistently follows basic safety procedures & company policies. Operates all machinery and equipment in a safe manner and complies with all internal and OSHA-required safety procedures and PPE.
· Properly completes required paperwork.
Qualified candidates must have:
· High School Diploma or (GED).
· Technical School Certificate is a plus not required.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· Experience with deep drawn metal stamping is a plus.
· Able to prioritize work is essential.
· Good verbal & written communication skills.
Preferred Candidates will have:
· Ability to work independently and be proactive.
· Ability to analyze, interpret and report data.
· Ability to prioritize work is essential.
· Good oral & written communication skills.
Physical demands (Reasonable accommodations provided):
· Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the production floor.
· Physical requirements include but not limited to: sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, carrying, pulling, pushing, stooping, crouching, color determination & grasping.
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office and speak to one of our coordinators at 203-574-4838.
About the Company
Jaci Carroll Staffing: Providing short term and long term positions to thousands in the Waterbury and Torrington areas since 1976.