About the Role
Jaci Carroll is seeking someone for a direct hire for a Quality Technician position. The salary for this position will be $60k a year, working 1st shift Monday- Friday. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Reviews customer and internal drawings/specifications to determine inspection methods to ensure specifications are adhered to.
· Documents inspection methods including required tools, procedures and standards time required.
· Proves out inspection methods collaboratively with Quality and Manufacturing Process Engineer.
· Responsible for carrying out more complex inspection process while developing methods for same to allow less skilled staff to accomplish same inspections.
· Develops programs for automated inspection equipment; PC-Dmis CMM, Keyence Vision System, RAM Optical/OGP Vision System, Rennishaw Equator.
· Trains inspection staff on all inspections methods from above.
· Assists gage crib in calibration and performing gage R&R studies.
· Reviews actual inspection times against standards, reports finding to VP Quality and makes recommendations for improvements to inspect times.
If you're interested in applying or have any questions, please call our office at 203-574-4838 and speak to one of our coordinators!
About the Company
Jaci Carroll Staffing: Providing short term and long term positions to thousands in the Waterbury and Torrington areas since 1976