| Waterbury Branch, Connecticut |
Process Technician |
Immediate position available for a Process Technician on 3rd shift in Naugatuck. Must be able to train on 1st shift for a couple of weeks.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE:
* Read specification sheets prior to running production.
* Maintain Production Standards (Quality).
* Meet or Exceed run time and pack out efficiencies.
* Reduce scrap in work cell and rework.
* Assist in the tracking and training of Apprentice Technician.
* Visually inspect all product being run (ongoing).
* Assist and relieve inspectors/packers.
*Making necessary adjustments to machine and or auxiliary equipment.
* Follow all SOP's that apply.
* Maintain daily records (Production counts, Line Checks, etc.)
* Maintain daily safety practices and cleanliness.
* Fix and repair all equipment within work area to maximize efficiency.
* Continually encourage and edify team members by encouragement and lead by example.
* Any other duties required by Lead Technician or Business Unit Manager.
*Train all staff members within your work cell (packers/apprentices)
**2-4 Years of mechanical background.
**Ability to use various measurement gauges and
** Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
If interested in this position please contact us today for more information.
Phone: (203) 574-4838
Fax: (203) 756-9772