About the Role
Jacci Carroll Staffing is seeking two individuals for full time Mon-Friday 8am-4:30pm at $16-$17/HR for a Manufacturing Electromechanical Assembler position in the local area.
Performs functions associated with electronics, electro-mechanical, and mechanical assembly operation. Complete component, sub assembly, and financial assembly operations. Responsible for following all operations procedure to the highest standard.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Organizes and verifies all components prior to completing assembly operations.
· Assembles basic sub-assemblies and final assemblies following all applicable procedures and documentation.
· Execute basic soldering operations as required per IPC standards.
· Read and interpret basic schematics and blueprints required to ensure proper assembly.
· Utilize basic mechanical tools, electrical tools, measurement devices, soldering equipment, crimpers, and other hand tools.
· Completes all quality and assembly documentation required for functional area and in alignment with quality management system requirements.
· Consistently able to meet standard cycle time for production.
· Always maintain and promote a safe environment. Identify, address, and react to any unsafe or hazardous situation.
· Responsible for meeting quality, efficiency, and safety requirements and standards.
· Able to apply basic working knowledge of test equipment required within operation area.
· Able to work independently with little supervision on routine tasks within scope of training.
· Complete all training requirements in a timely manner and maintain accurate training.
· Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects. Tools, or controls.
· Stand, walk reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· Lifting/moving and carrying products
· Exposure to moving mechanicals parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
· High voltage electronics.
If you have any questions or want to apply, please call our office at 2035744838
About the Company
Jaci Carroll Staffing: Providing short term and long-term positions to thousands in the Waterbury and Torrington Areas since 1976.