About the Role
Jaci Carroll Staffing is seeking to fill a position in the culinary department as a cook in the Bethlehem area for first shift $17-20/HR Monday-Friday.
Candidate must be responsible for ensuring that the preparation and presentation of meals and snacks to clients, families, and guests meet a large residential facility standard of culinary excellence while providing a friendly dining environment.
Essential duties include;
· Open and close the kitchen as needed.
· Prepare/present breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks daily.
· Prepare and present food for parent weekends or other special events as directed.
· Executes menu generated by Chef de Cuisine.
· Adhere to communicate dietary restrictions and/or preference of clients. Provide healthful, nutritious, and organic meals/snacks as directed.
· Ensure over all kitchen cleanliness including refrigerators, freezer, ovens, floor, dishes after each meal and food prep.
· Ensure kitchen adheres to state health and hygiene requirements and Newport Health Care standards.
· Engage in a positive manger with parents and other guests, build appropriate rapport with clients to enhance positive associations with meal times.
· Participate in baking or cooking groups, as directed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· One-three years of applicable experience required.
· State Food Safety Certification preferred.
Feel free to contact our office to apply or if you have any questions at 2035744838.
About the Company
Jaci Carroll Staffing: Providing short term and long-term positions to thousands in the Waterbury and Torrington area since 1976.